Changes

As y'all might have noticed, I am clearly still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. I enjoy blogging and it gives me a chance to gain some exposure for my work, but I don't always keep my blog like I should. Plus, some of my posts just seem to fall flat.

I've noticed something, though. The posts that do fall flat are usually the "preachy" posts. Yes. I admit it. Some of my posts are preachy. I noticed and I get it. I'll let you in on a little secret, too. I didn't enjoy writing them all that much. It was always the funny posts that came easier to me and got the most feedback. I guess pretty much everyone likes to laugh, right? I do.

Therefore, I've decided to refocus this blog. I've renamed it Life, With a Side of Laughter* because that's what came to me the other day while I was thinking about it and this title really captures the essence of my better writing: sweet, funny, and true-to-life. (My life is a sitcom.) While there might be the occasional inspirational post here and there, the majority of my posts will be lighthearted reads that will hopefully just make you smile.

Happy reading, guys! I hope y'all will enjoy the changes. Have a great day and God bless.

*If any of you editors/English whizzes out there want to weigh in on whether I capitalized the right words and whether or not the comma is appropriate, I'd be more than grateful. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Lebowski 1998 kostenlose filme -1080p-SDDS

The Mighty Ducks 1992 kostenlose filme -1440p-FLA

Hellboy 2004 kostenlose filme -1440p-MPEG-1