Simplify: Update

I had another post in mind for today, but I couldn't seem to get it written like I'd like it and because the subject is very dear to my heart, I decided it would be better to save it for another time (when it can be presented as it should). So, today's post is going to be an update from a previous post I wrote at the beginning of the years.

At the beginning of 2014, I made plans to try and simplify my life a little more. I was transferring to a small Christian college and I wanted to be able to focus on God this semester without having a bunch of distractions.

So far, it's been a little difficult. My small Christian school is located in a small town, therefore making life rather dull at times. So dull, in fact, that one evening, I had shut down my laptop and got ready for bed before realizing that it was 7:59 at night. No exaggeration. Now, I'm not saying this is a good excuse to abandon my plans to simplify my life and focus on God. I'm just saying that it makes it difficult to not bring 5,000 books from home every Monday and get lost in Candy Crush Saga from time to time. Yes. I am admitting it on the internet. I play Candy Crush compulsively from time to time.

I will say that I have made of life changes in the few weeks I've been here. You can read about some of them, here.

Sorry for the boring post, y'all. I'll try to do better the rest of this week. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mighty Ducks 1992 kostenlose filme -1440p-FLA

The Big Lebowski 1998 kostenlose filme -1080p-SDDS

Hellboy 2004 kostenlose filme -1440p-MPEG-1